- Full service & Installation Service Department
- IICRC Certified & Training Course
- Friendly Educated & Certified Staff
Technical Support and Other Services
We offer excellent services and support to all our customers. Customer consulting and technical support is one on one with an experienced staff members.
We’ve got you covered, with 33 different kinds of equipment available for rental.
Not just looking to rent but to buy? Take advantage of the buying incentive program. You could save up to 40% credit off rental price to put towards your new purchase. Rental equipment is also available for customers out side the metro area.
Barker-Hammer Associates, Inc. has a multiple award-winning full-service installation & repair shop. The service department is factory trained to service Briggs & Stratton and Kohler engines.
Barker-Hammer offers classes with IICRC Certified Instructors. Topics are based on certain areas of interest like; restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, deodorization, stone tile and wood.
IICRC Certification Courses Offered:
- FSRT – Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT – Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CRT – Color Repair Technician
- RRT – Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- FCT – Floor Care (Hard Surface) Technician
- CCT – Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST – Health & Safety Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- AMRT Applied Microbial Remediation Tech
See the Education Schedule for up coming classes.