Stripping & Refinishing Hard-Surfaces
How to Strip & Refinish Floors Coated with Floor Finish & Wax.
Many techniques will be discussed. From the easiest job to the most serve floors, that are coated with many layers of finish that has been there for years. Bob will be going over a variety of floors from very old floors and to specialty floors. We will be covering equipment, materials and supplies form small jobs all the way up to the very large 50,000 plus square foot jobs.
• How-to make money and stay out of trouble when stripping and refinishing.
• How-to identify floor types: A brief discussion on all the resilient floor types as well as other floors normally coated with floors finish such as terrazzo, concrete, slate, and other natural stone.
• What equipment, materials and supplies are needed to strip floors?
• How-to pre-qualify the job?
• How-to prepare brand new VCT for use?
• How-to test clean for system effectiveness and results?
• How-to sell floor stripping jobs?
• How-to prep & set a strong safety perimeter.
• How-to remove the dry soil?
• How to strip the floor?
December 4, 2019
Instructor: Bob Merkt
Pre-Registration – $229/If paid by 11/14/19
registration – $279/pay after 11/14/19
Receive 1 IICRC Continuing Education Credit.
Back to Seminar Schedule
Call 952-926-7117 to Register or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org