The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better concept of water damage, it’s effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer back-flows, and contamination such as mold.
• Preparation Before Responding
• Emergency Response
• Extraction: Preventing Damage, Protecting the Carpet, Equipment & Techniques.
• Antimicrobials and Biocides
• Detailed Inspection: Methods, Monitoring & Metering Tools
• Increasing the Rate of Evaporation:
• Psychrometric Chart, Air & Material Interactions and Managing Vapor Pressure
• Evaluating Dehumidifier Performance with Grain Pressure
• Drying Material Types and Procedures
• Equipment Setup: Rate of Evaporation, Electricity, Managing Heat
• Daily Procedures: Monitoring, Documentation, Successful Decisions and Microbiology.
June 5, 6 & 7, 2019 | 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM | $425 if paid by 5/17/18 | Instructor: Rick Ruch
Call 952-926-7117 to Register or e-mail email@example.com