Registration – FREE | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM | Instructors: C.J. Bailey & Dane Gregory
Ever drive around your city, looking at the buildings and,
wonder who’s cleaning them?
Commercial facilities are in need of routine cleaning and maintenance. Don’t pass up the opportunity for consistent income. Learn the procedures and steps to compete in this business. This program is an introduction into the profitable world of high-end commercial cleaning.
· Where to go and Who to talk to?
· What organizations should you join – How to network with those in this field?
· Route Sales & Marketing – Prioritizing contacts.
· What works or doesn’t work for my company?
· How-to dramatically increase production rates to ensure profitability at competitive rates?
· How to scope or bid commercial jobs?
· How to develop a “Planned Maintenance Program” and set up proper cleaning protocols?
Join C.J. Bailey & Dane Gregory and receive .5 IICRC Continuing Education Credit and lunch for attending.