IICRC Water Restoration (WRT)
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that performs remediation work to give them a better concept of water damage, its effects, and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer back-flows, and contamination such as mold. (3-day course; 19 hours, not including exam time, lunch, and breaks.)
Attention: The IICRC Water Restoration is in higher demand than normal. If you want a space for the upcoming IICRC Water Restoration Seminar contact us today at 952-926-7117. The class is half full at this time. To reverse your space payment must be made. Most IICRC Water Restoration classes are full prior to the pre-registration cut-off date.
• Extraction: Preventing Damage, Protecting the Carpet, Equipment & Techniques.
• Emergency Response
• Preparation Before Responding
• Anti-microbials and Biocides
• Detailed Inspection: Methods, Monitoring & Metering Tools
• Increasing the Rate of Evaporation:
• Psychometric Chart, Air & Material Interactions, and Managing Vapor Pressure
• Evaluating Dehumidifier Performance with Grain Pressure
• Drying Material Types and Procedures
• Equipment Setup: Rate of Evaporation, Electricity, Managing Heat
• Daily Procedures: Monitoring, Documentation, Successful Decisions, and Microbiology.
February 9, 10 & 11, 2022
Instructor: David Oaks
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Pre-Registration – $425 (If paid by 01/19/22)
Registration – $465 (If paid after 01/19/22)
Receive 14 IICRC Continuing Education Credit (1 per hour).
The exam fee is $80.00 and is paid to the IICRC.
Call 952-926-7117 to Register or e-mail email@example.com