IICRC Water Restoration (WRT)
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better concept of water damage, it’s effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer back-flows, and contamination such as mold.
(3 day course; 19 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks.)
Attention: The IICRC Water Restoration is in higher demand than normal. If you want a space for the upcoming IICRC Water Restoration Seminar contact us today at 952-926-7117. The class is half full at this time. To revers your space payment must be made. Most IICRC Water Restoration classes are full prior to the pre-registration cut off date.
• Extraction: Preventing Damage, Protecting the Carpet, Equipment & Techniques.
• Emergency Response
• Preparation Before Responding
• Anti-microbials and Biocides
• Detailed Inspection: Methods, Monitoring & Metering Tools
• Increasing the Rate of Evaporation:
• Psychometric Chart, Air & Material Interactions and Managing Vapor Pressure
• Evaluating Dehumidifier Performance with Grain Pressure
• Drying Material Types and Procedures
• Equipment Setup: Rate of Evaporation, Electricity, Managing Heat
• Daily Procedures: Monitoring, Documentation, Successful Decisions and Microbiology.
February 5, 6 & 7, 2020
Instructor: Rick Ruch
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Pre-Registration – $425
If paid by 1/6/20
Registration – $465
Receive 2 IICRC Continuing Education Credit
Test fee $65 paid at the time of testing to the IICRC.
Call 952-926-7117 to Register or e-mail email@example.com